2) Print, fill in, and check the level of membership desired.
3) Enclose your check made out to AAS and mail the application to the following address:
3242 NW 12th Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32609
If you have any questions, email Karen at AlachuaAudubonMembership
Your introductory ($20) membership will be applied to our local chapter and you will receive:
- Annual membership with the National Audubon Society as well as Audubon Florida and Alachua Audubon Society
- One-year subscription to Audubon Florida’s Naturalist Magazine
- One-year subscription to Audubon Magazine
- One-year subscription to the Crane, Alachua Audubon Society’s newsletter. Send your email address to Karen’s address above.
Donations are welcomed.
Alachua Audubon Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Though much of our activities such as field trips & programs are free of charge, your contributions help us continue our work by defraying the cost of necessary expenses, providing education and supporting local conservation efforts.
Some of the benefits provided by Alachua Audubon Society:
- Bi-monthly Newsletter – as a member, you can receive an email when new issues are posted on the AAS web site.
- Community involvement
- Meeting people, representing beginning and experienced birders
- Field trips to local and distant habitats
- Programs with guest speakers
- Educational activities for kids including a Christmas Bird Count
- Birding Classes in collaboration with Santa Fe College’s Community Education Program