With your introductory ($20) and basic membership ($35), you will receive:
- Membership with the National Audubon Society as well as Audubon Florida and Alachua Audubon Society
- One-year subscription to Audubon Florida’s Naturalist Magazine
- One-year subscription to Audubon Magazine
Or you may also keep your membership local with a Chapter only level ($10).
To join Audubon on three levels (National, Florida, and Alachua):
2) Print, fill in, and check the level of membership desired.
3) Enclose your check and mail the application to the following address:
3242 NW 12th Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32609
If you have any questions, call Karen at 352-213-4257 or email AlachuaAudubonMembership
Some of the benefits provided by AAS:
- Bi-monthly Newsletter – As a member, you can receive it in your inbox as a PDF file by sending an email to AlachuaAudubonMembership@gmail.com, including your name and address.
- Community involvement
- Meeting people, representing beginning and experienced birders
- Field trips to local and distant habitats
- Programs with guest speakers
- Educational activities for kids including a Christmas Bird Count
Donations are welcomed.
Alachua Audubon Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Though much of our activities such as field trips & programs are free of charge, your contributions help us continue our work by defraying the cost of necessary expenses, providing education and supporting local conservation efforts.
Send donations to:
5525 SW 93rd Way
Gainesville, FL 32608